BECOMING A MEMBER
has never been easier
- Φροντίστε να συμπληρώσετε και να παραδώσετε την αίτηση κατά τη διάρκεια της διαμονής σας!
Εάν κάνετε αίτηση κατά τη διάρκεια της διαμονής σας θα λάβετε τα αστέρια αυτής σας της διαμονής- εάν συμπληρώσετε την αίτηση μετά την αναχώρηση σας, δεν θα προστεθούν τα αστέρια αυτής σας της διαμονής στον λογαριασμό σας.
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επικοινωνήστε με το Τμήμα Δημοσίων Σχέσεων του ξενοδοχείου.
- Make sure to apply during your stay!
If you apply during your stay you will receive the stars – applying after departure, will not add the stars onto your account.
For more information contact the Guest Relations Department of your hotel
- Assurez-vous de postuler pendant votre séjour!
Si vous postulez pendant votre séjour, vous recevrez les étoiles – en postulant après le départ, les étoiles ne seront pas ajoutées à votre compte.
Pour plus d’informations, contactez le Service Relations Clients de votre hôtel
- Не забудьте подать заявку во время вашего пребывания!
Если вы подадите заявку во время пребывания, вы получите звезды — подача заявки после отъезда не добавит звезд на ваш счет.
Для получения дополнительной информации свяжитесь с отделом по работе с гостями вашего отеля.
I, the undersigned, confirm the correctness and accuracy of my personal data and having known and fully understood the terms of participation and the Privacy Notice of Aquila Hotels & Resorts for the members of the “Best of the Best Loyalty Club”, I consent to the processing of both simple and special categories of my personal data by Aquila Company.
ΤERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. The “Best of the Best – Resort Loyalty Club” may, indicatively: change the procedure of star gaining, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel benefits and change customer club categories at any time and without prior notice.
2. The ““Best of the Best – Resort Loyalty Club” member card is issued free of charge and can only be issued at all Resort hotels of Aquila Group.
3. The membership card can only be used by the persons mentioned in the application form and no transfer of benefits or stars can be made.
4. One card can be issued per family. Children aged 0-17 are entitled to share the same card with their parents.
5. Children over the age of 18 may apply for a personal card only if they are staying in a separate room in the hotel.
6. Benefits are given only upon demonstration of the member card at the hotel reception upon arrival. The benefits are not provided before the completed application is received or after the customer departs from the hotel.
7. The “Best of the Best – Resort Loyalty Club” benefits are different to those provided by the “Best of the Best” City Loyalty Club.
8. All benefits written in the brochure concerning members with at least a 7-day stay are given in the Resort hotels.
9. The members who have not returned to one of the Group Aquila Hotels & Resorts hotel within three years, are considered as inactive and the member status is interrupted. As a result, the correspondence is interrupted and the member’ s card is closed. The “Best of the Best – Resort Loyalty Club stars will not be lost if a visitor returns in the future since the benefit card is automatically reactivated.
10. The “Best of the Best – Resort Loyalty Club may suspend membership of a visitor who has inappropriate behavior or behaves in a way that is inconsistent with local laws or country laws.
11. Companies, members of the tourism industry and employees of Aquila Hotels and Resorts are not eligible to enroll in the “Best of the Best Loyalty Club”.
12. Members that don’t want to receive information/correspondence by the “Best of the Best – Resort Loyalty Club” must inform the Public Relationships Manager.
13. Draws and offers concerning “Best of the Best” Resort Loyalty Club are always communicated through an electronic address.
14. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION: Protecting your personal data is a top priority for us. Learn more about the processing of your personal data by Aquila Hotels & Resorts.
14.1. Personal data we process: Aquila Hotels & Resorts company collects and maintains the following information: Name, gender, address, date of birth, telephone, fax and e-mail address. We also collect the names of your children if you provide us with your explicit consent.
14.2. Why we process your personal data:
14.2.1. Information on issues regarding the Services provided: If Aquila Hotels & Resorts deem it necessary to inform the owners of the card about issues related to their subscription, the contact details you provide us with will be used. Registration to “Best of the Best” Resort Loyalty Club is provided upon your consent. If you choose to withdraw your consent, we will not be able to provide you with the special privileges and offers and / or discounts offered to the program’s members.
14.2.2. Service Improvement: We maintain your information and the record of use of our services in order to extract statistics that allow us to better assess and improve our services.
14.2.3. Marketing material: If you provided your consent, we will contact you in the contact details you have filled in when issuing the “Best of the Best” Resort Loyalty Card to inform you about other services we provide and / or events and activities.
14.2.4. Targeted Advertising: By selecting the relevant field, you provide your consent to process the additional information you give us and to send you updates that match your profile as it is based on demographics (gender, age), preferences and your needs.
14.3. Who receives and processes your personal data: Access to your information may only be provided to appropriately authorized employees or external partners acting on our behalf by providing IT services for recording and storing your data and / or customer service and / or sending updates, promotional messages or carrying out market research on our behalf.
14.4. How long do we keep your personal data: We will keep your data as long as you remain a member of the “Best of the Best – Resort Loyalty Club”. Your data will then be deleted, and you will no longer be a member of the “Best of the Best – Resort Loyalty Club”, unless you re-consent to their processing. In any case, you have the right to request the interruption of communication for advertising purposes and / or the deletion of your information at any time.
14.5. You have the right: Α) To request access to your personal data. Β) To request rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. C) To request deletion of your personal data, if the conditions of the law are met. D) To request restriction of processing of your personal data only for specific purposes. Ε) To withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes by following the instructions provided on the company’s website or by sending an email or a written request to the contact details below. In this case, we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. (www.dpa.gr)
Resorts Contact Details:
Adelianos Kampos 74100, Rethymno, Crete
Tel: +30 2831 200100 Email: [email protected]